Saturday 2 April 2016

Blog Hop with Dawn Griffiths and The Crazy Crafters team


Hi followers

Lately I've been lost with motivation and have had trouble getting my craft hat on
So I decided to finally kick my self and join in with the rest of 'The Crazy Crafters' and joining the blog hop.

This whole blog thing is all new to me AND still so awfully confusing.

So anyway.............................
Our blog this month was to case and join with Dawn Griffiths. Picked one of Dawn's creations (it was a hard job to just to pick one) Dawns creations are AMAZING!!!!!!
After careful consideration and picking one with the little time I have to craft ATM I picked this. A slider card


Simple, and effective right?

Thank you also to Dawn, for making a video to go with this card so it was even easier for me to create.



For my project I used
Very Vanilla and Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
Go Wild DSP
Basic Black and Illuminate inks
stamp sets used were
Balloon Celebration
Perfect Parings (from sale-a-bration)

After doing this project and setting my blog up. It reminded me of something Bonnie O'Neill from SU! said everyday you need to scare your self a little and try something new.

Again as always
Happy Crafting xxx

21 comments:

  1. Very cute Skye-Lee......love slider cards glad you could make it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE Skye-Lee - this card is so you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Skye-Lee. Need to give one of these a go. Great work on getting out there and joining in on today's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card Skye-Lee! Great to see you back on the blog hops too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you used. Great take on Dawn's card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Skye-Lee! And I'm so glad you acted on Bonnie's wise words to get on the hop today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! I think you've just inspired me to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I also made this card after she made the video - one of my fave's for a slider card! Great job - I love the balloon sliding across the card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Case and card design! You've inspired me to try and make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting the first out of the way is always the hardest .. Well done Skye Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Skye-lee. Love the choice of papers too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You were more adventurous than I and tackled a moving card!! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10 points Skye Lee. Way to my heart with animal print lol and to do a slider that was an awesome brave move to go. Well done girl you rock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Skye-Lee . WOW how awesome is it that you are blogging trust me just give it time . You will begin to fall in love with blogging Like anything it's all a process BUT how honored am I that your blogging on my guest blog hop time~ YAHOO! What an honor for me . Your slider card is AMAZING! My daughter ( Jessie) loves animal print and she even hand drew that print you used on your slider card . I love the quote from Bonnie and it's really so true. Just take baby steps
    You're doing GREAT!
    Happy blogging my friend
    Hugs
    Dawn Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  15. Skye-Lee - you did amazing I love the card you chose to CASE. You did a fab job and I love the DSP too super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the balloon moving! I've made a slider card with bicycle stamp before but I couldn't think of anything else. Than you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will have to try this!! Love your take.

    ReplyDelete